Fiddler’s Creek Homes with smokers. Ok, I am already uncomfortable bringing up the subject, but we really need to talk! Trying to sell your home, and you smoke it is a tough thing!
The most effectual short-term approach to the smoke-odor problem involves total repainting of walls and ceilings, complete replacement of carpets and draperies, and extensive cleanup of everything else.
There are hundreds of products and remedies that compete in the marketplace. If any of these products were successful, it would no longer be necessary for nonsmoking travelers to request nonsmoking rooms in hotels.
Finding the perfect remedy to cigarette odor is like the quest for the Holy Grail. Here are a few tried and true ideas to help remove the smoke odor from your Fiddler’s Creek home:
- Clean those light bulbs. Light bulbs are a double-whammy when it comes to cigarette odor. First of all, they attract smoke. Secondly, each time you turn them on afterward, the heat releases odors from the smoke's residue.
- Launder whatever you can. If an entire room smells like last year's bachelor party, you should wash or dry-clean everything possible in order to maximize cigarette odor removal
- Set small bowls of vinegar, pine-scented cleaner or activated charcoal around the room
- Try Vamoose 1808T Tobacco Odor fabric spray or Febreze Fabric Freshener.
- Baking soda – an old standby for odor removal. Whether cleaning your carpet or smelly furniture baking soda is your friend. Sprinkle it over the smoke-infused area and let it sit for a few hours. Then whip out your trusty vacuum cleaner to suck up the soda, finishing the job.
- Often overlooked is the interior of forced-air heating ducts. These can emit odors every time the heating or air conditioning is operated. Some kinds of air ducts can be cleaned, while others must be replaced.
Lastly, it is the simple passage of time. If you live in your Fiddler’s Creek home long enough, the cigarette odors will gradually but surely become a vague remembrance.
And that is something that a Fiddler’s Creek Buyer doesn’t want to do!
So when you are trying to sell your Fiddler’s Creek home, you need to do everything possible to eliminate the smell immediately!
Try some of these methods to get rid of the smell of smoke in your Fiddler’s Creek home. Fiddler’s Creek buyers right now have lots of choices to purchase a Fiddler’s Creek home. To get your Fiddler’s Creek Home Sold you will definitely need to make your Fiddler’s Creek home the most desirable.